Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions for use of the www.HelpMovingOffice.co.uk site ("the Website").
1. OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE
The rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this Website are owned by or licensed to Moving Office Ltd (Moving Office). They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the written permission of Moving Office Ltd. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
2. LIABILITY, CONTENTS, AND ADVERTISEMENTS
Although Moving Office endeavours to ensure that the content on this Website is accurate and up-to-date, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness. Moving Office cannot promise that this Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free; being provided on an 'as available' basis, Moving Office is not responsible if this Website is unavailable for any reason beyond its reasonable control.
The contents of this Website should not be construed as professional advice, or recommendation of any product or service offered by the advertising companies providing such products or services. Moving Office aims to provide, as far as is possible, an independent assessment of all advertising Companies listed on this Website at all times. We do not claim that any information given on this site should be construed as professional, qualified advice and we do not warrant that information in any way; the content on this Website should be used for information purposes only and should not be relied upon to make, or refrain from making, any decision; nor to take, or refrain from taking, any action. Users of the Website must take their own steps to verify any information on the Website and satisfy themselves as to the suitability of any advertised company prior to entering into a contract with any such advertised company. Moving Office is in no way responsible for any contract entered into with a third party through the use of the Website. Any person entering into a contract with any company listed on this Website does so at their own risk.
Moving Office is in no way responsible for any information provided on any website or resource accessed through external links from the Website. Moving Office has no control over these external sites and resources, and Moving Office in no way recommends, endorses or guarantees the validity of any content, information, advertising products, services or other materials provided on any third party websites or resources. Any third party websites or resources accessed by external links from the Website are subject to that party's terms and conditions.
So far as it is permitted by law, Moving Office, including its management and staff, disclaims liability for any loss, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from the use and content of this Website or any of the products described on this Website, or from any content provided by third parties accessed through external links from this Website. Moving Office is in no way responsible for any loss, wasted expenditure or damages from your inability to use this site in the manner intended.
As far as the relevant laws allow, Moving Office does not give you any guarantees that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
Under no circumstances will Moving Office, its personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of corrupted information; or
If we do not keep to these conditions, we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other loss whether they are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have not done, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on the website or any links provided by the website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
3. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
4. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You cannot use the website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to Moving Office;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on Moving Office's communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
You must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any advertisement or advertiser, including by:
- any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages);
- any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar devices); or
- asking someone to carry out these activities (including by offering any benefit or incentive).
We have the right to investigate your online activities for 'click-fraud' or any similar activity. You agree to provide reasonable help with these matters.
5. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and your use of this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
7. CONTACT DETAILS
This site is owned and operated by Moving Office Ltd. If you have any questions about any matter then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0844 335 1233 and ask to speak to someone in Customer Services or write to us at Moving Office Ltd, The Beeches, Furzedown Lane, Amport, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 8BE.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
The HR Guide to Moving Office looks at 7 key areas which HR needs to address to deliver the smooth, happy and successful office move that the business expects.More Info
This detailed IT Relocation Checklist will ensure the smooth transition of your entire communications & network infrastructure so that all systems are ready to serve clients & staff on the first morning in your new office.More Info
Identify, manage & control your moving office costs with this free and easy-to-use Moving Office Budget planner. Use it to establish your office relocation budget, keep a tab of costs & ensure your office move costs come in on budget.More Info